Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

20 year old with a new car

Okay so I don't like to blog too much about my job and where I work. Not because I don't LOVE it because I actually do. It is the perfect job for my family and anyone who wants to put their priorities in order of God first, Family second and Career third. But because this is more of a personal family-life blog. BUT - I couldn't help but pay respect to my fabulous job that I came across accidentally.

and yes it was by COMPLETE UTTER accident.

Here is how my journey began... please please please PLEASE take a second to read this. If you have ever wanted more out of life.... more meaning: more time with your family, more freedom and flexibility for vacations, more from a job, more time with friends... really more anything - then please just take a second to read my story. This may or may not be for you and that is totally fine. BUT i love sharing because this is the greatest thing that ever happened to me besides my family.

I was a young high school graduate - 18 years old just after graduating. You guys know how those girls are. They think they know everything.... right? :) well that was me. I thought I had life figured out. I had an awesome boyfriend and great friends and was going to go nanny and then go to school and then marry a doctor... yada yada yada. I had lots of cinderella dreams..

Then reality sets in. you actually start paying for your own things. Then the "I'll nevers" set in. "I'll never have enough money to do this.. I'll never finish school. I'll never be able to go there. And your cinderella dreams fade away.... How sad is this but oh how true.

Long story short I found myself married and expecting a baby with a whole lot of "I'll NEVERS"

Then my cute mother-in-law signed me up for Mary Kay... WHAT?!?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I WILL NEVER DO THAT.. Sure I will take that discount though!
I was taking 18 credits for an elementary education degree had a year and a half year old daughter and worked about 20 hours for an eye doctor. Life was hectic and crazy and I never saw my husband and I had to have someone else watch Tylee... I was her mom.. I was supposed to raise her. Not her grandma, not her aunts, and not some babysitter.

My husband was working full time and school full time. He would go to school at 7:30 am and get done at 3:00 pm. then have to be to work by 3:30 pm till midnight. Yeah we saw him for about 15 min a day... crazy.

I was desperate for a change.

Here is when the accident happened. We did not have a washer and dryer so I was at the inlaws (they've got three sets) and I was busy folding clothes up on a balcony that overlooks there living room. Julie was holding her weekly night unit meeting and I heard all of the consultants talking about the prizes they were earning and how much they had made during the week and I was in awe to what they were experiencing in their job life... so i broke down and decided to give mary kay a shot. and yes I had been surrounded by consultants all growing up.

My first week of actually working mary kay I made almost as much as my husband did but I was only working like 6 hours and he worked 40.. talk about an awesome week.

Well my life and job took off from there. I earned my car 2 months later and became a sales director the month after that. And yes I was only 20.


I had no idea what I was doing. My first facial I forgot to wash off their cleansers. and from there it just got better. All I did was share the products I loved and shared my new job with those who were looking for something similar. IT IS AWESOME and it is not a job. I love it.

I now get to stay home with my daughter. I get to spend time with my family. I get to choose my own schedule, I drive a free car. I can write off almost any trip I go on. IT is the best job for a housewife. I love it.

Now there are different reasons why people do it.

Money - there is an endless amount available to earn
Recognition - there are so many prizes. I have earned dishes, luggage, purses, tv, stuff for my daughter, jewelry, etc
Self Improvement - Its the best self improvement course you can take. I actually feel comfortable in front of groups now
Girlfriends - meet so so many new friends that I love
Cars- they pay for 85% of the insurance, registration, and get a new one every 2 years (never buy tires)
Advance at your own pace - THERE ARE NO SALES QUOTAS OR OBLIGATIONS
BE YOUR OWN BOSS - you choose your work schedule. I usually do "nap time" facials.

** Anyway this is a little bit about my journey and I still love everything about it. I would love to share more with anyone who is remotely interested in this. (I get credit just for you listening and you get entered in to win $100 worth of free product. It is a win-win) PLEASE contact me if you are interested. You can reach me at 435-764-7524 or you can email with questions at camillebales09@gmail.com ** It may or may not be for you and that is ok. But you never know until you ask or try so please call or text or email. My name is camille and I can promise you it can change your life if you let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment