Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

More updates in the griffin family!

This picture was too cute to pass up... We had just eaten spaghetti so yes she is trying to take her pants off so she can have a bath but her hair and eyes and just everything look so cute :) I love this little personality.



This one is always asking to 'do my feenernails' :) 






                 
 Mommy and Daughter: AKA Best friends forever! 


This man is my favorite... We have way too much fun together.


We took a mid-summer break to visit Utah to pick up my NEW FREE CAR... Here are some pictures in the airport and airplane. Tylee LOVED it! She keeps asking when we can ride on the airplane again. 





The BEAUTIFUL new car: Thanks girls on my Mary Kay team for helping me earn this wonderful car! Now its my turn to help you!!!!

 Me and my good friend Misty in the new wheels


Yep only 2 miles on this FREE car! NBD 
I LOVE MARY KAY!!!!!!! Best job ever - lets me stay home with my beautiful little girl while still earning a 'full-time' income. I LOVE this company and what it allows for my family. Definitely makes it easier to put God first Family second and my career third. Thats how it should be.


We tried to go boating and Tylee tried to drive!

BUT


The Boat wouldn't start so we tried the whole 'redneck - start the boat in the water with the pickup' and that still didn't work :( but it was a really good try and a good excuse to drive to Benson Marina and smell the not so fresh air!

Not the best picture but its the only we got of us two


Tylee is here sporting her permawedge when she puts on her one-piece



Grandpa and Tylee shared a popsicle when we got back





HERE IS A FEW PICTURES OF THE PRINCESS TURNING 2!!!!! I can't believe she is a terrible wonderful two year old already!! Here is some pictures of the griffin birthday party. She had a total of 3 parties... can you say spoiled?






 Tangled is her favorite princess so she was really really excited about this doll














And I just had to post this picture of someone's AWESOME bumper sticker!! I hope cops let you off always because of this cleverness!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment