Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2nd:

Today was fun!!!! We cleaned up the house and watched Blue's Clues and Dora while I worked a little bit. (LOVE MY JOB!!!! i can do it in the midst of cleaning, watching TV and playing with my little miss - plus get paid VERY well for what I do. BONUS) We then got on to the spookiness of the season. Today for dinner I just made a simple soup Corn and Potato Chowder. I didn't take any pictures but feel free to visit HERE get the recipe and see a picture. It was very tasty and good for our colds and Brandon's cough...

So to continue onto the sppookkss. We started "You've Been Boo'ed" I'm sure all of you have had a version of this come into your neighborhood at some point of your life. I decided to start the party. I don't know our neighbors too well so I thought this would be a good way to sort of get to to know them a little bit better. I made our new famous SALTED RICE KRISPY TREATS. so Jenn if you are reading this here is your recipe :) Here is the picture of our ghost and our treats... We had fun making them and they are SO SO SO SO SOS SOSOSOOSSO delicious. I recommend making them and eating them... Promise they will be made again :)
Then for our craft we made a [pumpkin patch.] We were lucky enough to have Aunt Brooke stop by and help us. You don't need much for this project. Just some popsicle sticks, glue gun, and a few colors of paint. We had a lot of fun painting these. You could really dress them up however you want. Here are a few photos of the event.







 I think that they turned out pretty cute... As you can see you can really do whatever you want to embellish them and give them character.



Next we had our **STORY TIME** Tonight we read "Pumpkin Trouble" It was a cute book about a duck making a jack-o-lantern and falling inside and then his friends thought he was the [PuMPkIn MOnstER!!] It is such a cute story. Lil miss loved it!!! :) She had a really fun time.. and kept asking "Again, Again!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! It is so cute :)
    You are the cutest mom!

    Xoxo Mariah

    mariahhopkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete