Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Came and went

Okay so since the last time I blogged:

We got sick.... (Hence the non-finished Halloween blog posts - I will try to do some catch up posts)

Halloween came and went.
We dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood (Tylee was Little Red, Brandon was the BIG BAD WOLF and I was the Grandma.
Can I just say we love the D.I. for costumes (We found everything there except Brandons and Tylee's coats (they already had them.)

We went to Park City for a little getaway vacation with Brandon's family. It was very fun.



Thanksgiving came and went.

I decided to get the creativity back on and I made Tylee's turkey shirt. It was super fun and turned out pretty cute I thought. No I didn't have a pattern.. I just free handed or I would put it on here for others to steal. I do however have the pattern I made if anyone wants it just comment and I can email it to you or put it in a post, but its really not hard and my pattern is far from perfect.

This year we celebrated with my family (BALES). It was a lot of fun to see all of the family and cousins.

The Kevin & Julie Bales family is growing!!!!


Christmas came and went. 
this year Santa came to Grandma and Papa Griffin's House. 
 We got so lucky that Santa brought Tylee a kitchen (Bike is from grandparents Griffins)



 Grandma and Papa Bales spoiled us too...

We were so spoiled and many thanks go out to those who made Christmas 2012 special. We all loved it and appreciate the many gifts and cards. THANK YOU!!

On a side note: Just after Christmas we also got to celebrate another special occasion. My Best Friend's Wedding!!!


 It's a good thing we Love you megs cuz it was FREEZING outside.





Then over the much needed school break for Brandon, we went SNOWSHOEIN'





We came home to some sleepy heads on the couch... :)

 Enjoying some JIMMY JOHNS

BRINGING IN THE NEW YEARS!! It came and Went
 YES she did stay up till midnight.. Crazy girl

 The cute Cox family celebrated the new year with us too!

next up is the cruise blog post... stay tuned... (waiting on some more pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment