Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Timeout for Tylee

I decided that time passes too quickly. We don't spend enough time with the people that we love. We don't take enough photos. Kids grow way to fast. As a result of this I have decided to create a timeout for Tylee. [T4T]
Basically I am going to create time to spend a little bit with the little girl that I love. Therefore I am going to take time out of my day for Tylee.
"[If it is important you will find a way, if not you will find an excuse.]"

On the agenda this week is:
Magnificent Monday: Make our schedule
Terrific Tuesday: Finger paint
Wonderful Wednesday: Toddler-time at the library
Thriving Thursday: Blow Bubbles
Fabulous Friday: Cereal Art
Super Saturday: Matching Game
Sensational Sunday: Make play-doh 

*feel free to copy my ideas, but give credit where it is due (if you use my ideas please link back to my page. These include but are not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other type of social media)

No comments:

Post a Comment