Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

**Terrific Tuesday**

Today for our T4T [Time for Tylee] we did ziplock paint bags: 

Instructions - Put some paint blobs on a piece of paper and stick the paper in a ziplock bag. Let the children go to town. Tylee loved this activity.





Super easy activity and kids love it.


OOOOOOHHHHH YUM!!!
Tonight I tried a wonderful recipe from Pinterest. It was amazing!! It is definitely going to be one of those recipes that you repeat again and again and again.

**Chicken Alfredo Rollups**
I'm telling you, go try this recipe right now. You won't regret it. Plus I got this baby ready to cook in about 15 min, ran to my Zumba class and had the hubs stick it in the oven while I was gone. It was THAT easy. 
click HERE for the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment