Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Utah to Minnesota

After a LONG month without my husband and Tylee with out her daddy, we began our long journey from Logan, Utah to Plymouth Minnesota. Check my Instagram for some pictures my mother took while I drove @camillebgriffin . It was actually a very fun roadtrip that I loved. We saw Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Wall Drug, Mammoth Site, and seeing other cool things we made it.

3 States, 1,310 Miles, 22 driving hours later.... WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!

After missing your husband and daddy for that long reunions are so sweet. We unpacked the car, got ready for dinner and got to go meet up with the team after an amazing sales day. It was a great night. Then the next day we was Sunday so we were lucky enough to spend the day together. We were naughty and skipped out on church to go to a Twins Baseball Game. Neither me, my mom, or Tylee had ever been to a pro-game before so we were in for a treat.





Definitely get a hot dog there. MM MM GOOD!!

Well our family was finally all together again. How it should be. Now its time to check out what our new temporary home was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment