Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

- Brandon and Shannon -

Here is a small tribute to my oldest brother and his wife Shannon. Today is their anniversary! They are one of my favorite examples. They have the two cutest little boys in the world ~Kasen 3 and ~Brody about 7 months. They are so much to have around. Here is a few of the main reasons that I love this family:
1}: Shannon is the best example of a mom, she has her hands full with those two little boys and her house is always clean. She is always doing fun things with them and trying new things. She knows how to treat her children and is great example of someone with a lot of patience.
2}: Brandon has always been one of my favorite older brothers. I remember him teasing me ALL the time. He has taught me a lot by his examples. He also is very good at talking to other people and making them feel important. I have seen this a lot. Also he knows EVERYONE. I swear it doesn't matter where we go, he has someone he finds that he knows from somewhere. It just goes to show that he is really outgoing and fun person to be around.
3}: Shannon has been kind enough to watch Tylee for next to nothing while I have been swinging school and jobs. Even with two young kids at home she has been willing to watch little Tylee. And Tylee loves her so much. She is always saying 'Tasen, Bwody, and shannnn...(or something close). She would go over to their house any day she could. And she hates coming home. She loves those guys.
4}: I know that if I am ever in a tight position or need help, I know that I can count on Brandon and Shannon to help me and my little family out. They are seriously amazing.
5}: They were the first in my family (besides my parents) to get married in the temple and I still remember the day of their wedding. It was FREEZING! But it was beautiful and it was very fun to get to share that day with them and see their examples. I know that being worthy to go to the temple isn't always the easiest thing, but it is so worth it and I am thankful to these two for starting

this in our family. We love you guys and hope you have a happy anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment