Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Who we are...

My name is Camille Griffin, I decided to make a new blog and just recap on old events. I was so confused on how to change my blog that I figured it would be easier to just make a new one and then kind of link them all together. Anyway all of you that are seeing this blog somehow know me obviously you wouldn't be on here but I thought I would introduce us anyway. I will probably refer to myself as 'me.' As you can see you will never see Brandon post on this ;) ......

Camille: 
I am Camille. I was born in August of '91 and I have always loved music, dancing, and mostly doing fun things. I love trying new things. My favorite thing is being on the ocean, lake or somewhere where the wind blows through your hair and you can be carefree but its warm! I always tell people I should have born in California or Hawaii. But I do love Logan. It is where I have my roots and where I have grown to be me. I will continue posting things so that you can get to know me better.

Brandon: Well let's just say that Brandon is amazing, he is the best husband, father, example, and friend that I could ever ask for. He is my soul mate! We were made for each other. A match made in heaven and I truly believe that. He is everything that a girl could want and ask for. He loves to be active, he plays guitar and sings (k seriously melts your heart and drool), he loves hockey, skiing, boating, and really anything that is fun and adventuresome. He loves playing with his little girl and they are so cute together. There is so much to say about him and the reasons I love and adore him that I could go on forever and ever and ever and ever... Its a good thing we have eternity together.

Brandon and Camille: Brandon and I met in the 8th grade. We have known each other ever since then. We secretly had crushes on each other in the early years though we argue about who liked who and such. We both knew that the other was special in some way... Even though we didn't know we would end up eternal companions. We didn't really start dating until the end of junior year/beginning of senior year. We were lucky enough to be able to a lot together and get to know each other very well. Our lives took a turn that we weren't quite expecting, that I wouldn't change for the world, but we ended up being together sooner than we thought. We fell in love. We were married in January 2010 and sealed forever as an eternal family in the Logan LDS temple. I have such a grateful love for that place that I will never be able to explain. Its something that you have to experience for yourself. Needless to say we are now stuck together forever!! Something I wouldn't ever want to become unstuck ;)

Tylee Anne: I don't even know where to begin with this little girl. I sometimes want to cry because I can't call her a baby anymore. She will be turning 2 in June and she is the most spunky personality thing you have ever met. She loves to dance, musta taken after her mom :) She loves attention and hates when she isn't in the center of it. If she isn't she will make herself... trust me. She has blonde curly hair and a smile that will get her anything that she wants. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger and gains love of anyone that she comes across. She is just learning a lot of fun things like 'heads shoulders knees and toes,' and many other fun things. She is just the funniest cutest thing that you will ever see or meet. It has been really hard to choose a picture for her so I just had to choose one. I have so many that I love of her. She is a beautiful child of God and she has a very special purpose here on earth.

You will be learning a lot more about us if you follow our blog. I just wanted to give you a little background info about our little Griffin family :)

1 comment:

  1. Camille- Your blog is SOOOOO stinking cute! it makes me want to re-do mine all over! I've ran into some of the same problems with trying to fix mine! But now I'm inspired to make mine cute! I LOVE this tho! FOR REAL! you guys are so fun and cute, I think I want to be you when I grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete