Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~ ~ ~ Sorry mine's the BEST ~ ~ ~

TueSdaY: MARCH 27th.....


Today is a very special day!!! It is my wonderful mother's birthday. Today marks a day that she becomes one year wiser. She turns 20 ;) I wanted to make a little tribute to her because she is my best friend. She has been there for me for EVERYTHING. I owe her my life and the person that I am. Here are some of my favorites about my mother.
1. She is kind
2. She would do anything for anyone if they needed it
3. She sticks up for me when everyone else might not
4. She got me through the hard elementary fights :)
5. She is always there when I need her
6. She taught me everything I know about being a mom
7. She is the one I go to when I have questions about pretty much anything
8. She is smart - pretty much got me through high school math ha
9. She is really funny and makes me smile
10. She is one of the best cooks
11. She has the best poster and cutesy ideas in the world. She helped us all with the creative gene.
12. She is my favorite person to talk to when I'm driving - I never get bored talking to her.
13. She got me through sicknesses and taught me some home remedies (water heals everything)
14. She has taken on my pain for years (when my eyes hurt she took it away ha ha ha)
15. She gets me out of tough situations (NO DIAPERS UH OH!!!)
16. She drove me around for years and stayed up late so she could pick me up.
17. She always taught me to go for my dreams and that I can do anything.
18. She taught me that the biggest asset is a smile. Always show it
19. She is my chick flick partner
20. She taught me how to care for others by her example.
SHE REALLY IS AMAZING.. I could give many many more reasons why I love, respect, and look up to her. And like my post title states... Sorry my mother is the best. :)
Mom I love you so much and I hope you have a fabulous day! I can't wait to celebrate even more this weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment