Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

****DIQ****

This is going to be a sort of lame post.. but I do kind of want to document it because it is a huge step in my life/business. I submitted for Director In Qualification (DIQ) today for Mary Kay. Basically what this means is that I am submitting for directorship. I am almost a Mary Kay Sales Director. To be honest I am really proud of myself and have a really good feeling of accomplishment. I know that I still have a bit of work ahead of me to do, but I think that me becoming a director before I even turn 21 is a huge accomplishment. There are plenty of people who gave Mary Kay a shot and honestly didn't try so obviously it didn't work for them. I just keep doing facials. When someone cancels, I book more. When someone doesn't show up. I book more. I ALWAYS do 30 facials in 30 days. And I am succeeding. I can't wait till I get my car in May. I have been told so many times that I can't do it. I have even told myself that sometimes, but yet I keep going and the results DO pay off. I am so excited and I just wanted to document this little success because by the end of May, Camille will be a Sales Director :) :) :) and have a free car!! No biggie.... YAY!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! you seriously rock camille! i'm super jealous! maybe one day i'll be as cool as you! :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete