Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest and Facebook...


As I am sitting up at about 2 a.m. browsing on my pinterest and facebook accounts I found the GREATEST picture in the world. I can't express the truth of this. It sure will be funny to see us all as grandparents cruisin around on the internet... I wonder what the newer generations will have decades from now. Maybe contact lenses that have screens on them so they can surf the web with just their eyes?! Who knows what technology will come up with? For me I am certainly grateful for the advancements the internet gives and the ease of doing school and projects. I really can't wait though to see what our generation will be like in years from now... well i can but it will be funny. I am sure it will be here before we all know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment